Recent Posts

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Vijay's heart beats for 'Nanban'

Vijay,Nanban,3 Idiots,Best Vijay News,Latest Vijay News


Vijay is present shooting for A R Murugadoss' 'Thuppaki' in Mumbai. However, his heart continues to beat for 'Nanban', that is all set for release very soon.

A remake of Hindi blockbuster '3 Idiots', the movie is directed by Shankar.

Vijay is quoted as saying: 'I had watched '3 Idiots' with my family at Mayajaal and enjoyed it to the hilt. But never did I think I would be part of its Tamil version. When the offer came my way, I was sceptical and spoke to director Shankar.

'This kind of film is new to me too. But I'm sure you'll be apt for the role,' Shankar had told Vijay.

'It was a great experience. Most of the shooting was at Dehradun and it was fun working with Jiiva and Shrikanth.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Widgets

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...